Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jason

To My Big Brother, Jason
Remember when we used to climb that giant tree in the old front yard and you'd always help me to the top and then tell me not to tell anyone that you helped me, cause big brothers are supposed to be mean to their little sisters? I was thinking about that the other night. I want you to know that though I don't talk about you as often as I think maybe I should, that I think of you everyday, I miss you everyday. Mom says Jason is just like you when you were a baby, if she was upset all she had to do was pick you up and you would calm her, Jason is like that too. I really wish he could meet you. I know the two of you have met and I have felt your presence more than once, but I wish he could meet you this side of the veil. I can't believe you've been gone for seven years now. I like to think that I am doing okay dealing with the grief, but sometimes even now it hurts so bad I can barely breath. I love you big brother. Watch over my little Jason. Love your little sister. Me

No comments: