Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Something Bigger, but what...?

The other day as I was folding laundry and I had an overwhelming feeling that I should be doing something else, I stood still for a moment and tried to feel the spirit that I had just felt to see what exactly I should be doing. When nothing came to me I was beside myself. I knelt down and tried asking, I ran through a list of things that I haven't gotten to and decided that I would do the most important thing I could do...some floor time with Jason. I still felt uneasy with some thing in my life. Now, I am not saying that there could be anything bigger or better than spending time with my little guy, but I know there is some sort of change I must make to better myself. For the life of me I can't figure it out. For now I am still playing with Jason which I will always do and will always make time for. I also am still doing laundry, making dinner and every other household things us moms do and I am positive with whatever the change is in my life, big or small that those things will not disappear, unfortunately.

1 comment:

Travis & Adrienne said...

You're amazing, Angelita. The fact that you stop and LISTEN in-and-of-itself is an example to me. But the fact that you're doing all you can to ACT on the promptings..wow. You're an incredible friend. A great example. An amazing mommy & wife.

Honestly, Angel. You are doing such a great work. You are.

I love you.