This time 6 years ago I was counting down the hours till I got to marry my prince charming. Tomorrow will be our 6th anniversary! I remember everything like it was yesterday; Our BBQ the night before, getting all our flowers ready, most my brides maids spending the night with me, kissing Byan goodnight till we saw each other at the end of the isle, getting my hair and make up done, getting dress, waiting in the room before the ceremony, my dad asking "are you ready little one" with tears in his eyes and most of all...Bryan's face when I was walking down the isle, the kiss, our first dance and the complete happiness of the whole day. Not only do we celebrate our marriage for life we in a week get to celebrate our anniversary of our Temple Sealing. We also at this time get to replect upon our first kiss, the first time we said I love you and starting our relationship, such a great time of year to focus on each other and now we get to celebrate with our little Jason.
I can't help but reflect on Bryan and I's relationship around this time of year. If you knew us from High School you would of never pictured us two together...polar opposites, yet somehow whenever we were in a room together the universe was pulling us together, even when we weren't dating people would ask us if we were together or tell us that we should be, which always made us laugh because we were both seeing other people at the time. Good thing we took everyone's advise and got together.
Some of my favorite Moments...
7 words, first kiss, second first kiss, dancing up at rock canyon, late night talks, galaxy diner, walking up the canyon, our sealing, telling Bryan I was pregnant, seeing Bryan hold Jason for the first time, Jason being blessed by his daddy, watching Jason and daddy play, and so so much more.
Why am I the luckiest girl ever...Things he does for me
Changes the radio station to the my favorite station when I get in the car, still opens my doors, always kisses me good bye and hello, massages my legs after zumba, rocks Jason to sleep, is so involved in everything with Jason from picking out clothes to bath time, plays with my hair, always tells me I'm beautiful even if I just got done running or just woke up, whenever our song is on he sings it to me and dances with me, always asks if I want a drink when he gets up to get one, changes diapers without complaint, teaches me to sew, laughs at my blond moments with me, loves my family, puts up with my dog, straightens out the blankets before bed, still cuddles with me, tickles my back, brings me home my favorite treats, knows my favorite treats, watches movies he doesn't want to watch without complaint and cuddles with me, eats whatever I make and says it's good, encourages me to do everything I tell him I want to do, doesn't count exercising as "mommy time". I really could just go on and on. I love you my Brybry, my Kabass, my husby, my forever and always x4!
1 comment:
You really do have a keeper. Bryan is such a good guy. He is so gentle and patient.
You are also a wonderful beautiful woman. You are deserving of Bryan and he is deserving of you.
Congrats on a beautiful marriage, a beautiful little boy, and a beautiful love of life. :)
You guys are such incredible examples to me.
Post a Comment