Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 24, 2010

Greatness in Packages







Due to a crazy weekend I didn't get to post my greatness thoughts, so I'll make up with three today :)
Saturday I found greatness in little children and how easily they are amazed. I had the oppertunity to go to the Zoo with Cass, Kappa (4), Line(3), My big bro Dave, and his twins Ethan & Madison (4) and of course Jason. We had a blast! The kids we troopers through the sprinkles and the hail and we were rewarded with some sun. It was so fun to see the kid's faces light up at every new animal and ask questions and make animal noises with them. I thoroughly enjoyed myself! I found greatness in little kids faces.
Sunday I found greatness in the people sitting behind me in church...all of them. Because of these brothers and sisters Jason stayed pretty entertained throughout all of sacrament. Jason is getting to that age where he doesn't sleep through all of church anymore and needs a little more entertainment, so thank you to all those that sat behind us and kept him entertained.
For today It's still only the beginning of the day, but greatness is everywhere. Greatness is on the floor chewing on a book, it's a good movie, it's flushing toilets...Today I pick Snow. I looked out the sliding glass door and the backyard was beautiful I felt like a little girl at Christmas time wondering what Santa will bring me this year, then I remembered its the end of May...oh, the irony I found greatness in snow today and all the fun it's playing with us.

1 comment: