Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wed/Thursday Greatness

Well, it seems as though I am going about doing every other day, but hey I'm keeping my promise to myself. Wed I found greatness in kind people. I had the wonderful opportunity to put a program together for a funeral, while at the print shop Uppercase Printing in Orem I had a few struggles with the font I wanted use and the sweet lady that works there was so so helpful and super friendly. If you ever need some printing done for anything go to Uppercase printing in Orem. I love when people are kind. I'm not just saying nice, nice to me is just being nice because that's what is appropriate. Kind is more, it's actually a way of being and trying to be. Thanks Kind Linda!
Thursday I have found greatness in the testimony of eternal families. I attended a beautiful funeral for a wonderful woman today and her legacy is amazing! The truth in the testimonies shared today warmed my heart. To know that she is with her beloved and her sweet great granddaughter and many other family members makes me so happy. To know that I will be with my brother again. Eternal Families are the best (you should try it, click here).

No comments: