Our Family
Sunday, May 30, 2010
saturday and Sunday
Saturday greatness was in good music and good company and best friends. For Mother's Day and Father's Day Bry and I got my parents tickets to the Kansas, Foreigner and Styx concert out at the Miller MotorSports park. I love classic rock! We had a ton of fun and were able to leave Jason with Smalls (Kristin) one of my bestest friends ever who I love dearly for always being willing to help out with Jason (thanks again Smalls). Sunday I found greatness parks. We went to the park today for a little BBQ with some of my family and it was a blast. The shade of the massive trees was so relaxing laying on the grass with my little guy and my very handsome husband. There is greatness all around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment