Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Moving one piece at a time

Today while out at the mall with me and my little guy. We were stopped by a couple of older ladies that worked at Dillards. These ladies were gushing over how cute Jason is and of course I wasn't going to stop them. I love to hear how cute he is, cause it's the complete truth :). Any who... After awhile Jason and I stopped at the food court and got a little lunch. Sitting there eating and trying to hold Jason's bottle (that he didn't really want) he started to get fussy. I look over and one of the Dillards lady's was smiling up at me, Jason then started to scream (he does not like to sit still in his stroller- apparently strollers were made to stroll, not sit still) she came over and sat at the table next to mine (as if not to intrude) and smiled and small talked to Jason enough that I could I finished my meal. It wasn't long and it wasn't extravagant by any means, really no one else would of noticed that she moved, but I did and it was big to me. Today I found greatness in small moves, while playing this game of life just a small adjustment to where we are, just moving one tiny piece forward,just a tiny smile in a new direction can make a lasting impression.

No comments: