Our Family
Monday, October 3, 2011
Anticipation
Anticipation... As we near the end of my pregnancy I find myself anxious, scared, excited, nervous, ecstatic, overwhelmed and so so so many other emotions I'm not sure I could put it all into words. I have heard a million people say that when they were pregnant with their second child they weren't sure they could love the second baby as much as the first, because the love for a child is so strong. I know that loving this child will not be an issue for me as I already love him to the ends of this universe. I think I am nervous to be a mother of TWO I will have charge over two of Heavenly Father's sweet spirits, for this I feel so incredibly blessed, beyond anything I could comprehend. I also feel very overwhelmed at the thought that these two lives are in my hands for my caring and I will be held responsible for the things that they get out of this world until they are old enough to make the decisions themselves and be accountable and even then I will be here to give them the guidance they need to make the right choices (I just hope I can raise them to know that they can come to me) Wow! Motherhood is an AWESOME calling in every respect of the word. I am anxious for Jason and how he will feel when the new little one arrives, I can not bare to think that he may feel replaced or pushed aside and I don't know how I will be able to balance a newborn and a toddler and be able to give them both my whole self ( is this something that just comes with having or two?) to be the best possible mommy I can be. I am excited to see these two boys grow close together as they get older and become best buds that have each others backs. I can't wait to meet this new little one and hug and kiss him and let him know how very loved he really is. Now if I can just get my house in order to fit him somewhere...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are beautiful.
You are kind.
You are intuitive.
You are sincere.
You are aware.
You are compassionate.
You are down to earth.
You are willing.
You are humble.
You are patient.
You are forgiving.
You are able.
You are wise.
You are service-oriented.
You are thoughtful.
You are beautiful.
You are powerful.
You are spiritual.
You are classy.
You are expressive.
You are inspiring.
You are grateful.
YOU ARE A MOTHER.
I love you. I respect you. I value you.
Post a Comment