Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 24, 2011

34 Weeks!

I've made it past the critical stage and now to pass the semi critical stage... Here's to 36 weeks! My appointment today went well. I am holding strong at a 3+, my fluid levels are back to normal, baby sounds and looks great. I fell like horse poop most the time, but that's expected for the last few weeks for anyone.
Lately I have found myself so grateful for the amazing people in my life. I have an amazing husband who takes care of me so well, he's an amazing dad and Jason absolutely adores him, just like I do. I have a great family who comes to my rescue whenever they can and awesome friends who call or stop by and drop everything they are doing just to help. I have the absolute greatest ward ever with amazing visiting teachers who coordinate to help with Jason and other things.
I couldn't be more blessed with the wonderful people in my life. Heavenly Father is watching over me and my little family and I am so grateful for it! I STAND ALL AMAZED!!!

No comments: