Our Family
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
The Big 28!
I can't believe it's been 28 years already... I've been around for 28 years and honestly I feel like I am much younger. When people ask me how old I am I proudly say it, I don't mind aging (at least not yet) I am so appreciative of all the years I have had and look forward to many many more. Today has been such a great day, Bryan has completely spoiled me and I mean completely! Of all my gifts my favorite is a beautiful silver necklace with dainty chain that has two small circles one with a J on it for Jason and one with a B on it for Benson and both of their birth stones, it is absolutely beautiful and I plan on wearing it always (thank you to my amazing husband). I also got a new point and shoot camera which is much faster and smaller than my old brick. I can't wait to take pictures of Jason and Benson and actually be able to get the picture that I want to get (once again thank you Bryan). I also received a date night with Bryan, dinner, movie and babysitter from my BFFs and I can't wait to take advantage of their gift. I am one lucky girl and have some super amazing friends and family. I am just amazed by the love and support and love and support of all those in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment