Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

TWO!

From the first moment I saw you I knew I would love you for the rest of eternity.

When I looked into your eyes my life changed in that moment, I knew I could never be the person I was before you were here. Somehow, I would be better because you were here. I would be better because something perfect had come into my life. You are a MIRACLE and you changed my life, you made my life miraculous.

You bring more joy to my life than I could of ever imagined.

My baby boy turns TWO tomorrow and I am having a bitter sweet moment. I am so happy he's strong and healthy and growing and developing so well, but at the same time I wish he would stay my little baby boy just a while longer. I can't believe all that has happened in his two short years of life. I feel as though the doctor just placed him in my arms. Jason is such an amazing little guy, he's so full of life and so independent. He talks some, but a majority of what he says is sound effects, which I am going to miss when he starts using the real words. A car is a vroomvroom and an airplane is a zrrrrrrmmmzzzrrrrmmm, owls are whoowhoos and trains are choochoos he has so many other sounds I could go on all day, but one of my favorite things he says is "Mama Lub you". I still am amazed at how quickly time goes by, everyone told me it would and to treasure every moment and so I have and I still feel like I have been robbed of time. My little baby boy is ALL BOY he loves balls and trains and cars and planes. We've given him a nickname of Mr. Distructo as pretty much everything he comes into contact with he figures out how to get apart and can be a little tornado when going into a room, sometimes so much to all you can do is sit back and watch the master at his work and laugh, because to him somehow those toys belong right where he put them. Jason is so sweet and loves to cuddle with us and give us kisses, though at times can be very stingy with his loves, he's very compassionate of others and does not like to see other sad and will go up to those crying and hug them and be very worried for them, which makes Testimony meeting in church hard sometimes as he's very concerned for those bearing their testimony if they start to show emotion, I hope he never loses his compassion for others. There is so much I could type about my little guy. Really I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to be his mommy and very blessed that he is in our lives, because he truly is a miracle and he truly has changed my life.

1 comment:

Travis & Adrienne said...

He's the most handsome two year old boy ever!! Happy birthday, Jason!