Our Family
Monday, September 19, 2011
Balance
Life is all about finding the right balance...or so I hear. Balance is something I have never been very good at. I'm pretty good with priorities, but once I figure out what comes first I tend to focus on the first few things and watch other parts of my life float by me as I feel guilty that I didn't pay more attention to those things in my life. I often wonder how people most especially moms manage their lives, because if I am honest mine feels pretty unmanageable at times between being a wife, a mom, and a student while being pregnant and having to take it extremely easy so that I don't end up back on bed rest. I have yet to figure out how to get the housework completed (or should I say started), Jason's scrapbook up to date before the new baby gets here, the baby's room and stuff ready, when to do my homework, how to take time for myself... I don't know how other people do it I just hope Heavenly Father can help me figure it out before this second baby gets here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment