Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 23, 2011

Oh Joy <-----Insert sacrasam

Gestational Diabetes... Well just got back from my first visit with the dietician and nurse to learn how to control my GD going into it I was really nervous and couldn't stop blaming myself for having this condition, and was really nervous about checking my blood sugar (I don't like to be poked by needles). Now, I am doing much better I know all I need to know about controlling my GD and I'm pretty good at taking my blood sugar. I just pray that all this knowledge and my doing all they tell me to do it enough for managing everything and that I don't have to do insulin and most importantly that this little baby will be completely healthy without any issues due to me.

1 comment:

Travis & Adrienne said...

I love you, Angelita. You amaze me and I know you can face this head on - like EVERYTHING else you face and conquer. You amaze me.

I absolutely admire you.