Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Relying on On Faith and Medinice

Pretty sure that was one of the hardest things I've had to do a mother, leaving Jason in the arms of the anesthesiologist at the "see you later" door. I have found a stronger appreciation of parents that have to do this for long periods of time or more than once and my heart goes out to them. We're in the parents waiting room and all I know is that they got the IV in. I wonder if it's be any easier if I were in the room. This is a strange room, everyone seems really clam and I'm hearing things like "blood, extensive, liver transplant..." whew...I'm thankful I'm not one of those parents. The receptionist if giving times like 4 hours, 6hours, 10 hours to other parents so far it's been 22 minutes and it seems like an eternity hopefully one 38 more at the most. I am thankful to my loving Priesthood holding husband and father in-law for giving Jason a blessing and for my dad for giving me a blessing, what a power the Priesthood holds to those of us that are anxious and need comfort. All I have right now is Faith and Medicine to get me to not freak out in the next 34 minutes.

2 comments:

TT, Buzz and Kids said...

How'd it go? How did he talk the medicine? Let me know!

BrookiesCloset said...

So glad that's behind you!