Our Family
Monday, April 12, 2010
So Nervous For Jason
I can't begin to tell you how extremely nervous I am about Wednesday. Jason will be having his surgery sometime that morning. For those of you that don't know what is going on... When Jason was born he wasn't able to be circumcised due to a small Chordee or "webbing" so our Pediatrition sent us up to Primary's to see a pedi urologist and from there the urologist confirmed that Jason would need a minor surgery to fix the problem. Since it's not life threatening the docs like to wait till the babies are over 6months and 20lbs to put them under, so here we are 7 months and 20 plus lbs. Doc says the surgery will only take about 30 minutes, I'm really not worried as much about the surgery as I am the anesthetic. I react very badly to most medicines that knock you out or kill pain, i'm pretty much a light weight, when I had Jason and they gave me the epidural I asked if they could turn down the dosage and the nurse laughed at me and said they barely gave me any and most people are pushing the "more" button every chance they get, Me, I was goint numb all the way to my eyelids from it. The few surgeries I've had have been similar in that I take a really long time to come to and when I do I am so so sick and can't move for a long time. Needless to say I am praying that Jason is not like me when it comes to happy gas and drugs. I'll keep an update of the surgery as soon as we get home. Any paryers are welcome for a fast recovery and calm mama for Jason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We will be praying for you!!! I kind of know the feeling, Sadie will probably have to have surgery on her belly button and I am kind of dreading it. I guess its a necessary evil. We are here for you! and if you need anyone to wait with you I am glad to be of service!!! Thank you for your comments as well! I really appreciate the awesome friend you are to me!!!
Our prayers are with you and sweet Jason. I'm sure he will be fine. Have Bryan give him a blessing :)
Wow, My prayers will be with you and your family! That is always hard. I am sure he will do great!1 If he is a primary childrens they are amazing! They really know what they are doing.
Post a Comment