Our Family
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Crying Babies=Love
Tonight I had the sweet whisper of love flush through my entire body as I watched my husband carry out our crying baby from the concert we were attending. I could could feel love radiate from my whole being for my sweet husband who was thinking of me and how I should enjoy the concert and I was looking at my beautiful baby boy who I am so grateful I have, who I could stare at in amazement forever and never lose interest. I right then and there said a silent prayer to my Father in Heaven for my little miracle, for sending me a child to love, for giving me my hearts desire when I often times feel so unworthy of such a blessing, I thanked him for my crying baby and smiled with pure delight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment