Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm going to do it. Day One

So my friend Ashley has sent out to everyone the invitation to run a half marathon on May 1st. At first I thought to myself 'ha me in a marathon even a half of one...bahahaha!' Then as I sat and thought of it, I started thinking of all the times I've said i'm going to loose weight and that I want to keep up with my baby and be a "young"mom, So i'm going to do it! Even if I have to walk most the way or all the way, I'm going to start and finish and i'm going to do it for me, for health, to be the "trophy wife" my husband already says I am, I'm going to do it because so many can not and I have working legs and a capable body and mainly so that I am healthy for my little boy, so that I can be part of his life for as long as possible. So Ashley said run 2 miles today... I'll walk today since i'm just starting, but I'm going to do it! Here I go day one.

1 comment:

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Remember Ang... this isn't a race. It's an accomplishment for YOU. Don't worry about walking! Walking is GREAT. There is no pressure or stress to run. I'm not a runner either. :S

We CAN do this!!!