Our Family
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Too Much To Bare
I am often stuck by how much suffering there is in this small world. I think maybe there are times when my life is floating along and I get in my own little "world of Angel" and then someone or something makes me take a second glance at the outside world and I am stopped in my tracks sobbing on my bed praying that Heavenly Father will comfort me in my time of need, to give me the strength I need to be who I need to be to everyone around me. I reflect on our Savior and the pain he had to endure for each one of us individually and can not even come close to fathom the grief that surged through his body for each and every loss that we have all felt. The last couple of days have been hard on me with Jason being sick. My poor little guy has had a fever, not wanted to eat much and only wants to cuddle and I am exhausted and it's only been 3 days! There are so many others out there right now who have been in the up hill battle against life threatening illness for months and even years that have only minutes left with the babies and it breaks my heart in pieces. It's just not fair to these little angels to suffer as they do. I know one thing and one thing only when it comes to this; that our Heavenly Father and Jesus are mindful of these little ones more so than we can ever imagine, they are constant companions to those sweet babies who suffer and they will welcome them home with open arms and tears in their eyes for those who have to bare the pain of loss, He will guide us through our horrible grief and love us just the same if we can not bare it so much as to blame him for our hardships He will be there for us if we turn our backs and kick and scream at him. Our Father in Heaven loves us. He Loves us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment