Our Family

Our Family

Friday, February 5, 2010

Day Three...Kangaroo?

Day three and I could say it'd be a little easier if a certain little person I know wouldn't completely melt down when i'm at 1.2 miles...I knew if I got off the treadmill and held him for awhile I wouldn't make it back on today...so I put on the baby carrier thingy and walked the rest of the way with him like a kangaroo...I did it 3 days down and only like 80 something to go!

2 comments:

Havilah said...

Yes, having kids really gets in the way of exercise. Gareth has a meltdown any time I put in an exercise dvd.

Good job for keep on keepin' on!

Travis & Adrienne said...

That rocks Angelita! You go girl! I'm SERIOUSLY impressed!!!! You REALLY dedicated, aren't you?! You're motivation and endurance are inspiring to me.

Hang in there! I will too!