Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day Two

It's day two and I find myself already asking myself if I really can put the time into training once I reach 9 miles or so right now I'm brisk walking and 43 minutes later I hit two miles...I did it non the less, I did it. Day two accomplished...bring on day three! I will do this for those who can not, for my sweet little angel that I worked so hard for to bring in to this world, to teach him about health and strength, to be a great example of how we are suppose to treat our temples that our Father in Heaven gave to us and not just waste it way. I will do this! Thanks Ash for the motivation today! Thanks for the call to make sure I did my distance today sis! Day three I hope you're shivering in your pants cause i'm going to take you down!!!

No comments: