This past Sunday we had the wonderful opportunity of taking 4 generation pictures with the Adams men; Great Grandpa Adams, Grandpa Adams, Bryan and Jason. What a treasure these pictures will be when Jason is older. One of my most prized pictures is a picture of my Great Grandma holding me when I was just a baby. What is so great is that we have 4 generations on both sides! Family is my most prized possession (if you can call family a possession) I hold my family high and treasure them all. I know many people believe the same, however when you lose one of them it makes you think even more about how important they are. Hold your family close, don't go a day without telling them how much you love them and need them in your life, because we never know when we will have to live a day without them for the first day is the hardest. How grateful I am to have the gospel in my life to know that families are forever. One day all the generations will be combined in the Heavens and how great that day will be.
Our Family
Saturday, September 26, 2009
4 Generations
This past Sunday we had the wonderful opportunity of taking 4 generation pictures with the Adams men; Great Grandpa Adams, Grandpa Adams, Bryan and Jason. What a treasure these pictures will be when Jason is older. One of my most prized pictures is a picture of my Great Grandma holding me when I was just a baby. What is so great is that we have 4 generations on both sides! Family is my most prized possession (if you can call family a possession) I hold my family high and treasure them all. I know many people believe the same, however when you lose one of them it makes you think even more about how important they are. Hold your family close, don't go a day without telling them how much you love them and need them in your life, because we never know when we will have to live a day without them for the first day is the hardest. How grateful I am to have the gospel in my life to know that families are forever. One day all the generations will be combined in the Heavens and how great that day will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment