Sleep depravation is defiantly not one of my finer traits in life, but I must say that being a mommy does bring out the best in me. I find myself reminding myself to constantly be a better person if only for my little Jason. There is so much to being a mother even just to meet the bare necessities to sustain such a small little human can be overwhelming. I am sure I knew before what it would take to raise a child, but I don't think it all registered until he actually needed to be taken care of. I love every minute of caring for Jason, it's been my biggest dream to be a mommy and now that I am I thank Heavenly Father for this blessing I have the opportunity to be with every minute of every day. Yes, being a mommy is hard work (very hard work) and sometimes I wonder to myself if I am cut out for such a job, if Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent me such a precious package to care for. However, when I look into my little mans eyes I know he was meant to be in my family, when he sleeping and holding tightly onto me I know that whatever he needs I will do everything and anything I can to provide. It's not until I held him in my arms that I knew what unconditional love is and it's amazing.
Our Family
Friday, October 2, 2009
Mommy Daze
Sleep depravation is defiantly not one of my finer traits in life, but I must say that being a mommy does bring out the best in me. I find myself reminding myself to constantly be a better person if only for my little Jason. There is so much to being a mother even just to meet the bare necessities to sustain such a small little human can be overwhelming. I am sure I knew before what it would take to raise a child, but I don't think it all registered until he actually needed to be taken care of. I love every minute of caring for Jason, it's been my biggest dream to be a mommy and now that I am I thank Heavenly Father for this blessing I have the opportunity to be with every minute of every day. Yes, being a mommy is hard work (very hard work) and sometimes I wonder to myself if I am cut out for such a job, if Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent me such a precious package to care for. However, when I look into my little mans eyes I know he was meant to be in my family, when he sleeping and holding tightly onto me I know that whatever he needs I will do everything and anything I can to provide. It's not until I held him in my arms that I knew what unconditional love is and it's amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
don't make me cry!
Motherhood is the best/worst/best job in the world!
Jason looks so cute! He looks a LOT like his mommy :)
Being a new mom is hard! Especially when you don't get any sleep. Just know, it gets easier, or maybe you just get used to it, either way, getting a couple hours of sleep at night will start to seem like a lot of sleep to you! What a precious little man!
Post a Comment