Our Family
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Counting The Days...
Even after all the Doctors and nurses have predicted that our little boy would be here by now he still is not. I have been going stir crazy being as ready as we can be for little Jason to be here, since we are waiting for him to arrive before we move to cut down on the stress of everything before baby day. It looks as though we won't meet our little man till Wednesday the 9th, cause if he doesn't come by then the doc is going to force him out (sounds a little mean, huh?) So until then I have been trying to stay busy begging Bryan to take me all over the place since I am no longer aloud to go very far by myself. Yesterday we tested the waters and drove up to Swiss Days and really enjoyed it! I absolutely love this time of year...Fall is the best ever! Warm, Crisp days cool beautiful nights and the smell and the fun...I love all of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now every time you update, I'm thing it is "the" update. :)
Post a Comment