Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 6, 2011

This, I Know is True.

As you might imagine with Bryan's surgery tomorrow and my pregnancy coming to the last leg to meeting little Benson I've been freaking out a little bit, okay a lot bit. I have been fearful of what the next few weeks will bring us. I have been fearful of having to take care of Bryan and Jason and myself while protecting this little person inside of me. I've been fearful that once Benson gets here I'll be on my own taking care of him and Jason while Bryan has to watch from the chair. I've been fearful that I can't do it, that sometime soon I will break. Last night I was talking to Bryan about my fears and he his and we said a prayer together and went to bed. Today I made it to Sunday School and Relief Society after weeks of only going to Sacrament due to the bed rest. During Relief Society we started with the song I Stand All Amazed and during the song, I heard the still small voice of the spirit and after a small, but very spiritual and sacred experience I know with out any doubt that whatever the next few weeks brings that I have nothing to be fearful of. I am never alone and I will never be left alone. It's almost silly to think how fearful I was. I need not be afraid, THIS I KNOW is TRUE.

2 comments:

Travis & Adrienne said...

I am so grateful to hear you received confirmation that all will be well. The two of you with little Jason & Benson are an incredible family unit. You will be blessed for doing what's right.

Love you all!!

Havilah said...

I love you, Angel. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me. Let me know if you need anything. (seriously.)