Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hard to Say...

Why is it so hard to say the things to the people that you want to say it to the most...I find myself in the position that something needs to be said before I burst, but what do I do? I sit here and let myself boil. I think over and over again how to say what it is I want to say and when the best time to say it is and then for the sake of keeping peace I don't say it. I think of how to say it best without hurting feelings, but then I think of how my feelings have been hurt and wonder if I should present with tact or if I just let my pot boil while I express myself. I often wonder if in this case it's worth saying anything... Sometimes I wish people were easier to talk to. I then wonder I am easy to talk to, maybe I will evaluate myself. Right now promise to be easy to approach and to listen to the feelings of others before I say my part.

1 comment:

Travis & Adrienne said...

Actions speak louder than words: so flip 'em off.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!







(maybe)