(and that's just starting now for me) is snow cones!!! Bryan brings me one home almost every day and oh it's a great treat(which i can usually keep down) and a great cool down. My amazing husband is just that...AMAZING! I knew Bryan would be a wonderful husband and a great father, but never did I expect all that he does for me. After working all day and most days two jobs a day he always has time to make sure I am uber comfortable at all times, that my IV is hooked up and my meds are going in, I am fed, and that the baby gets some good music in. Bryan will put Led Zeppelin, Incubus, Ryan Shupe...well pretty much a variety of great classics to my tummy and let the baby listen, it's fun to feel how our little guy reacts to the different kinds of music. I can't express or even tell of all the things my wonderful husband does for me and this little guy it's take a lifetime or more. I am just thankful for it all.
Our Family
Friday, June 5, 2009
Thankful for...
I have had a lot of time and I mean a lot of time to ponder the great things in life; the gospel family, friends, home health delivery, medical technology, snow cones and so much more and I think I have grown throughout my pregnancy to love these things so much more. Bryan an I have been reading the scriptures together every night for most of our marriage and I find myself looking forward to that time we get together ever day, it's funny how the baby will start moving a lot during this time of night and Bryan will hold his hand on my stomach and read or listen during family scripture time. How close Heaven can be. I love it! My family and friends have been very helpful and supportive of my time I have to be down and I can't thank them enough, I love you all! Every Thursday I get a delivery from my home health care for my IV supplies and I am so grateful for this, not to have to get up or have anyone pick up my meds, medical supply places sure are smart! I recently had a trip to the hospital for cramping and I was told to get to the hospital asap, so I went and though I was pretty sure I wasn't in labor I was uneasy about the cramping, at the hospital they hooked me all up and we could here our little boys heart the entire time and evertime he moved it make a big clunking noice, Bryan was laughing the whole time cause thought you can feel when he makes big movements on the outside Bryan got to hear just how much our little man moves, the technology we have these days is amazing! Oh how I love summer if there is one good thing about being huge during summer and over heated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment