Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Baby Adams

Only 88 days left to go! I can't believe it's gone so fast, but still have 3 months to go to meet our little Jason. My last Doctors appt went well I took my glucose test and get the results on monday they also took another M antibody test and will get those results back as well. I still haven't gained any weight, but I also haven't lost any, so that's better than anything lost. Jason is thriving and I can't believe how much he moves around! My stomach never seems to stop being beat up, even when he sleeps he's doing flips, that or he never sleeps. Oh how I love to feel him. Just being pregnant is something I have hoped and prayed for for years and now that I am I wake up every morning and can't believe it's not a dream. Sure being sick sucks and I don't get to do and enjoy lot of things that I did or thought I could, but I am having a baby, creating life that God has given to Bryan and I and I couldn't be happier... I'm having a baby...a dream come true!

No comments: