Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Time flies.. sometimes

Each day while I am at home all I can think is how slow the day is going and how I can entertain myself with what little energy I have.  The days seem to go so slow I start to go stir crazy and don't know what to do. Then I look at the date an realize tomorrow is June and the time has flown by like crazy...it's funny how life can do that to you. We are doing good, just doing more than anything. Working hard on the house to get it sold and working hard at my parents to bet it ready to move into....I should say Bryan is working hard I am more like slowly doing what I can and trying not to get anymore sick than I am. I am still doing fluids at home through my picc line and have a few goodish hours during the day that I am so grateful for the reast of the day I find myself in bed or on the couch reading and counting down the days when we get to meet this cute little boy.

No comments: