"It's not like you do anything all day"
of course I don't do anything (well I do more than I should) My doctor had given me a can and can't do list and thus can't do much of anything, and hate it!
"What do you do all day?"
I sit on my butt.... no really I just would like to say 'make a human' hello Humans arn't the easiest thing to make!
"your ankles look swollen"
umm...pregnant and infact they arn't and haven't been! I measure!
"that's not my favorite name"
well it's not your child, stupid! My child, my pick oh and before you say things like that umm...he's named after my dead brother...have some decency!
"your putting on weight"
umm actually I have lost weight...oh and it's a baby not "weight"
"playing the pregnancy card again"
it's not a card it's an actual pregnancy and no I do not ask for favors that I would not ask normally, so no not playing, am pregnant and I do not want a favor from you.
"you look sick"
well um... yes I am... hello hole in my arm, fluids
"you look really tired"
yes i may look it, but don't say it!
"you don't look that sick to me"
okay... um thanks....but, I am and if you doubt me come live with me and hold my hair while i vomit on your shoes, floor, clothes oh and then get back in bed with you without brushing my teeth afterwards, cause i am to sick and toothpaste is the devil to me, no worries I still do it. (love you babe, Bryan has endured all this).
"should you eat that"
yes, it's food and there's not much of it that I can eat, so I will eat it and pray it doesn't come out later.
So there's a few complaints, however there are a few that I love people for saying and asking
"can I help you with anything"
yes, anything, thank you so much
"your glowing"
well though I may not be really, thank you anyways
"how are you"
always sick ,but thanks for taking time to ask
Anyways...Thanks for letting me vent
I know people just want to help, but sometimes keeping you're mouth shut is the nicest thing you can do.
However when you say nice things it makes me love you more!
4 comments:
I love you! If you need me to beat anyone up for you I will =)
Oh my goodness!!! I totally understand! (well not the picc line thing) but I am so glad I am not the only one! we should get together and vent sometime!
And I totally agree with Smalls! I will beat people up for you!
Angel, I'm so sorry people are so stupid. It seems there are more stupid people in this world than good, sensitive people. I'm so sorry.
I love you.
Oh my word...!! Some people!!! UGH!!
Post a Comment