I can't wait to hold my baby boy right now. It's amazing that you can love someone you have yet to hold in your arms.
Our Family
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
The Love of Others... My Example
Just yesterday we had our second ultrasound I have been stressing a little about this appointment, because our last ultrasound the technician couldn't see part of our little guy's heart. After knowing quite a few little ones with heart problems when I heard the tech say that she couldn't see all four chambers of his heart my heart dropped a little, she was reassuring that sometimes they can't see everything cause of the baby's position, but I think it's only natural to worry. Yesterday we found that everything is just fine, perfect in fact. In the ultrasound you could see the distinct walls and no holes and it's strong beating movements. I have to admit I was fully relieved to know our little man this far is healthy, despite the health conflicts I have had throughout my pregnancy. I also have to admit that I feel sad. Sad that others I am close to have had to suffer from difficulties they have to endure from a baby with complications, it tears me apart at times to be so happy and so full of grief for those that I love. When I think of this great blessing in our lives I can't help but think of those that had a big part in helping me understand me our Fathers will. I know in my heart that one in particular had a big "in" with our Father in Heaven and I know she had words with him and right now she is teaching my baby boy all the things he needs to know to endure this hard world, cause she is the example of endurance. I love her for that I love her parents for helping her through this life and being there for me when they had their plates full. For being happy for us when their hearts are beyond breaking, to me that is true friendship and love. You know who you are and I can not help, but be eternally grateful for your example to me in how to love a child and those that surround you. She has always told me, because of waiting for this child and the hardships we went through to have him that I will be an amazing mother and love my child and appreciate motherhood more than others... I think that she is an amazing mother and if I can even come one inch to what her example has taught me I will be a great mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment