Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Walking Proof

As I reflect over the last year I am amazed at all the things I have witnesses. I am amazed at the Love of our Savior and Heavenly Father and I am walking proof...(This is somethimg I wasn't sure that I could ever say)...That our Heacenly Father is mindful of all of us and timing is everything... His timing is everything.
This time last year we were undergoing fertility treatments and with much debation and careful praying it would be the last treatment that we would do for some time. It seemed as though we had tried for almost 5 years and that adoption would be our next step in achieving parenthood, so we started to look into programs for adoption and underwent the last fertility treatment for the time being. I remember the shots the hopefulness, the hormones, the stress and the utter let down when finding out yet again that we would not be having a baby. My heart was broken and I was starting to loose faith that we would ever have a child of our own and adoption seemed to far away with the costs and requirements. I was starting to think that Heavenly Father had forgotton his promise to me...I say promise to me, because I had been promised many times that children would be coming... It wasn't intil mid October that my heart softened. I witnessed a miracle... I witnessed Gods will and as heart renching as it was I feel honored that I was a part of her sweet life. As I plead with this little angel and our Heavenly Father I felt comforted and at peace with Gods will. My faith was restored. With in 2 months our little Jason was concieved without fertility and without stress. Now one year later I am reflecting over the last month in wonderment and awe, everything I knew I was ever meant to be is laying on my chest as I type and I know without a doubt that his time is now, that our Heavenly Father has a purpose for him as he does for all of us, that miracles happen daily and when our hearts are breaking He is ever mindful and will never let us down.

No comments: