Bryan and I (or should I say Bryan has been working and I have been encouraging) have really been trying hard to get everything done for the baby as soon as possible 6 weeks doesn't seem like enough time to get everything done that we need to here's the list.
Pack, move out of house, clean house, finish what work needs to be done where we are moving ie... floors, painting, bathroom, nursery... move into new house, unpack, get settled oh and have baby hopefully once this is all done....did I mention hope that the house actually sales... I am really hoping to have everything settled by the time Jason makes his way to this world. Pray for me....In the mean time enjoy some pictures of Jason's nursery a work in progress... first is the blank canvass, then the white stripe...I got to help with this one cause I was feeling pretty good this day! Then came the blue part and then the green, we're not finished yet, but soon it'll all be done... and i'm loving the way it's turning out!
1 comment:
So cute! I love it! Jason is so lucky to have such a loving Mommy and Daddy!
Post a Comment