Our Family
Thursday, August 27, 2009
13 days and counting...hope you're all ready...hope i'm ready!
I had my 37 week check up today and found out that I have dialated more! Monday I was a 3 today I'm a 4 and 80% effaced! We had a long talk with the doctor since I haven't had contractions, just cramping to know when to go to the hospital. I was a little surprised when the doctor asked me if we set an induction date yet. I know he said that induction would be a possibility because of my low fluid levels, but I guess I didn't know it was happening, so the 9th is the day 9/9/09 cool birthday, but then the doc said not to get my heart set on that day, because he's positive I will go into active labor before then...he even said in the next week if things keep going how they have been the past few days...So I have no more than 13 days and no less than right now to be prepared for little Jason!!! I can't say i'm ready, but I can't say that i'll ever be ready for this, wow this is a day i've dreamed of my whole life and now they are saying it's so close!!! How exciting and scary and overwhelming and happy and just WOW! WOW! I can't believe it's so close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you. You are going to love being a mother!!
Post a Comment