Our Family
Monday, July 20, 2009
Overwhelmed with emotion
This past weekend my bestest friends threw me a baby shower for our little Jason who will be here in 8 short weeks. The shower was a huge success, I loved every minute of it! The decorations were adorable there were model planes hanging in the trees, a huge diaper cake on the table, baby pictures of Bryan, hanging letters that spelled out JASON for our little man's room, great tasting food that also looked amazing, a ton of balloons orange, blue, green and brown everything (the colors of his nursery), other decorations hanging in the trees it was so adorable. I had so much fun seeing everyone there were people that I haven't seen forever. We got so much stuff for out little guy I am really feeling ready for him to come well, prepared not ready quite yet. Opening presents took nearly an hour...I was so overwhelmed and I couldn't control my emotions I started crying in the middle of opening gifts. I can't believe how many people showed up and how much adorable stuff we came home with! I have the best friends and family a girl could ask for, there is no doubt that this little man is going to be spoiled rotten when he gets here because he already is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment