As we get closer to the B day....Baby Day Bryan and I have been trying to prepare for our little man to grace us with his presence. We have been trying to stock up on diapers and wipes and really not doing to great at collecting things I keep thinking 'we have time', but we don't! Less than 9 weeks to finish everything up. Sale the house, move out, move in, paint the nursery, set up nursery, have baby... just a small simple list of things to do in the next 9 weeks (being said sarcastic).
At least we have somethings already finished...the baby stroller and car seat is put together and ready to go. We have had a lot of fun with baby stuff, buying cute clothes and my obsession, shoes and hats for the little man. Bryan has had a lot of fun putting things together for the little one.
I am so excited to meet out little Jason and we are counting down the days! only 62 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment