Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, October 26, 2008

What matters most.

Lately I have had a wonderful blessing of spending a lot of time with people that I love most.  My family came up for my Birthday and we all got to eat dinner together, I was able to spend time with so many friends at my birthday party and I have been able to spend time in the most intimate setting for some close friends as they endure though the hardest trial this life offers. It's such a blessing to have the chance to have good things come of bad and hard things. It seems when things get hard our Heavenly Father shows us who are true friends are and it always in my life heads to the same people. I have many friends in my life some who have been through everything with me and others that I can just have fun with.  Those friends who have been there show up at the most needed time I can go for weeks sometimes months without talking and then when we talk it's like yesterday these are my favorite friends there are only a few of these people in my life and they know who they are and I want to thank them for loving me the way I don't deserve many times. Thank you for bearing my burdens with me and allowing me to help carry yours. I love you 

1 comment:

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

I love you too Ang. Thanks for being the amazing friend I don't deserve.