Our Family
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
What life gives us
There has been many times in my life that I have had to stop and look at what I have before I go on to doubt what I have been given... for the things that have been what sometimes feels like stolen. In truth from my heart I know that I am blessed far more than many others and I am so full of gratitude for our Father in Heaven, but in mind I am a human full of selfish desires. Not always selfish for myself, but for those that I love. I can see people I love in pain and I want only to undo the things that lord has in place, that's what I mean by selfish. I have a strong and lasting faith that the Father will do that which is best for us. I guess what I am saying is that it is so hard to remember ... His Plan... Not ... My Plan. Selfish... I right now have to say my heart is so full of love and I feel so close to many. I am forever in debt for knowing those I know and having the chance to love the most precious of angels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment