Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Guess Who Is Going To Be A Big Brother

For those of you who don't know yet...Jason is going to be a big brother!!! We are so excited to have another child and can't wait to meet the little one. I'm due the 3rd of December, but we're guessing that with the way Jason came and how my family is with babies, the baby will come the end of November (not to mention that Bryan got me a mother's ring for Mother's Day and he got a November stone, since there's a better chance of the baby being a few days early, if not we'll just have to switch the stone out :D ) I'll keep you all updated on the doctors appointments and how the little one is doing. For me, I've been sick, but surviving pretty well with help from my parents and great ward and mostly with my amazing husband, i don't know what I would do without him. So far I've had a couple of days in the ER for fluids , had gallbladder issues that they won't do much about because it's not bad enough, and right now I have a kidney infection. I have started IV therapy once a week to help with hydration and just taking it easy, well as easy as possible with a toddler to take care of as well. Baby looks great and is right on track I'm currently 11wk5days.

No comments: