So normally I wouldn't post this, but I am pretty proud of myself. This term is my first term in almost 3 years and I vowed I would do everything I could to get a 4.0 for the remainder of my university career, so this semester I worked my tushie off to do just that (and let me tell you going to school pre child is much easier than after having a child) So I just checked my final grades and here they are
Human Development A
Human Sexuality A
Marriage & Family Relations A
Biological Anthropology A-
Guess I didn't make that 4.0, but I am still super happy with myself, because when I started that Bio class I thought for sure I would fail it, my last Bio class I skimmed by with a c- and was happy with that. It was a super hard class for me and the only thing he scored on was the test scores and attendance with two extra credit options, so I though for sure with my test scores that I would of got a b or b+ cause I was averaging 87 on the tests, I must of kicked butt on the last one cause it got me and A- with doing a little extra credit.
I'm tooting my own horn here, but from having a 2.9 and just doing whatever I had to pass while working full time and being a wife, I am now a wife, work and a mommy and I kicked some trash! Watch out world I'm Here and I'm kicking butt!
I'm not going to lie, this semester was trying to say the least, but now that I see my hard work shows, it was so worth it and I proved to myself that I am capable of getting awesome grades and still be a good mommy and wife.
2 comments:
Freakin' right Angelita!!! I'm sooooo happy for you! It feels good to see the reward of your hard work, doesn't it?! I guess that's why I'm crazy enough to register for the next semester come the end of the hellish one I'm wrapped in.
You're absolutely right, though. You CAN do whatever you set your mind to. And you can do it INCREDIBLY well. Bravo to you for all your hard work! And bravo to Bryan and Jason for supporting you as you go back and set educational goals.
You're a huge example to me, Angelita. A huge example. I love you!!
Adrienne, I'm pretty sure the example comes from you. You've inspired me to continue!
Post a Comment