Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Smell of Rain...

The smell of rain... during and right after makes me for lack of a better expression - AHHHHHH! I love to hear the rain on my window while I'm laying in bed warm. I love to see the rain fall on my windshield. I love to walk slowly when the rain is coming down and watch everyone else run like they were in an acid shower, especially if it's just a slight sprinkle :P . What I found greatness in today was how the sprinkle showers matched my mood. Life doesn't call for a full wipe clean, but just a little change here and there. I love the smell right after a small sprinkle, fresh, but not completely, reminds me how I feel when I walk out of a salon with my hair done, not a full makeover, but a new due (which reminds me I need to get these roots taken care of).

No comments: