So, here it is late Saturday night/ early Sunday morning and I am just realizing it's been since Wednesday that I have posted on my greatness project (not sure who else noticed, cause I have no idea who reads this anyway). This will be quick.
Thursday- I have found something that I love about myself (not in a conceded way, but in a I take good care of way) and always notice about others first, it's...hair. I got my hair highlighted (so maybe not as good of care as I possibly can) on Thursday and I love getting my hair done! I love hair, how everyone's is different, how some are so daring and others so conservative. I think hair says a lot about who we are and how we see ourselves.
Friday- Greatness was found once again in good music. We were able to attend the Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband concert at the Sandy Amphitheater and enjoyed it like we do all their concerts. When Bryan and I met we both had a love for these guys, the fact that he even knew who they were was impressive to me. Jason has attended 3 of their concerts in the short 9 months of his life. Ryan Shupe is entertaining, very musically gifted, fun, and good clean family fun. I look forward to taking my children as they grow up to teach them what music can be.
Saturday- I found greatness today in little fake keys. I was driving down the street and kept hearing Jason's little toy key chain making the recorded jingle sound they make when you shake them somewhere in the car. The sound kept making me laugh every time I hit a bump they would go off and I'd think of how amazing it is that I have a baby toy in my car for MY baby, that I have a baby to have irritating toys that are loud and obnoxious, but oh so cute.
1 comment:
I think all of one person reads my blog..so I thought I'd let you know..I read your blog!
Post a Comment