It's November already and in my life that means that I was just really busy. October seems to fly by every year. I think October is my busiest month every year and this year did not fail me. With quite a few family and friends birthdays including mine, halloween, the masquerade, the haunted house and falling into November Jason's blessing and another birthday and oh so much more our weekends are packed and days are filled with our little growing boy.
Jason just had his 2 month check up ...he's getting so big I can hardly believe it!
Height he is 47th percentile at 11lbs and 2 oz
Weight he is 42nd percentile at 23 3/4 inches
and his head is 23rd percentile
Pictures seem to tell the story much better, so I'll post what I can.
1 comment:
Did you get the height and weight numbers mixed up or am I REALLY tired?! ;)
Post a Comment