Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

What a wonderful time of year! This time of year always causes me to reflect on the previous months and acknowledge all that I am grateful for, which is so much. Reflecting over this year I can't help but be eternally grateful for the biggest blessing of my existence, become a mother. I am grateful for an amazing husband who is an exceptional daddy. I am grateful for a strong marriage with the commitment of eternity and the covenants that make that possible. I am grateful to live in a county where we can have religious freedom. I am grateful to those that make those freedoms possible. I am grateful for the gospel and those that stood up for their beliefs to their death. I am grateful for the luxuries I have to take advantage of everyday; cars, heat, a roof over my head, food, shoes, chairs, soft couches, books, movie theaters, tv, coats, mail men, stores... and the list goes on. I am grateful for good music that uplifts and spreads hope and love to everyone who hears it. I am grateful for so much I am over flowing with gratitude and love. What a wonderful time of year...a time to be grateful.

No comments: