Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Almost 16 weeks and counting

Sorry for not updating to much for a little while, life has been a little crazy lately.  For baby everything is good, the baby is thriving and kicking my but, however I  am a little less than thriving... i'm sick a lot lately and more with colds and weird viruses. I do think I am starting to get a bit better and hopefully my immune system keeps up with me.  The pain I've had is still there, but is getting a little easier to live with or deal with I guess i should say. The doctors haven't been able to figure anything out they do have some guesses, but nothing to solid. If it means I get a baby i'll take it, i'll take just about anything for this little thing :). We found out at our last appointment we get to find out what we are having on April 20th, as long as the baby thinks so as well... we'll see. We are doing good and Bryan keeps great care of me and the baby, so we'll survive the next 24 weeks!

No comments: