Our Family

Our Family

Friday, February 15, 2013

Today

I often find myself planning my next move, preparing for next week, making comments such as,"next year I'll...", "it can wait until tomorrow", "I'll have more time for ... (Insert pretty much everything in my life) ...when I am finished with... (School, work, projects and anything else that takes my time)" and then I have a morning like I am having today. A morning when my heart is so full, ready to bust with the love I have for those in my life. Sometimes, too often we lose people we love too soon, we may lose those we love when a friendship dissolves or a relationship ends or even worse, death, whatever the reason when someone who was in our life is no longer it creates a hole or at least it does in my heart. I have a passion for people, for relationships, for friendship and mostly for love.  Sometimes there is not a next year, next week or even a tomorrow and who am I to promise "I'll do it tomorrow" when I can't promise a tomorrow, none of  us can. My little family is my life, my extended family, my family of friends. I may not be where I thought I would be in my life at this moment, some of my plans may of not gone how I thought they would, but I am blessed beyond the greatest measures of Heaven and Earth and I will love my blessings today and be grateful today. Today is what I am promised.

No comments: