Let me help you people, here is the definition...
Tact: noun
a keen sense of what to say or do to avoid giving offense; skill in dealing with difficult or delicate situations.
I think too many people think it's okay to speak their mind even when it is hurtful. That these people use the excuse of "that's just how I am", or "it's good to say whats on your mind", well I have one thing that and I won't say it, because I too am practicing tact.
I think too many people think it's okay to speak their mind even when it is hurtful. That these people use the excuse of "that's just how I am", or "it's good to say whats on your mind", well I have one thing that and I won't say it, because I too am practicing tact.
1 comment:
I completely agree! There are time when you should NOT speak your feelings! Just shut your mouth and move on!
Post a Comment