Our Family

Our Family

Monday, July 11, 2011

What Will The Baby Be

For those of you that don't know, I had an early ultrasound and the tech could only get one view instead of the two they like to get to confirm the sex, but she gave us an 96% chance of it being a girl! I guess we'll find out more on Thursday since that is our actual 20 week ultrasound...I wonder if te 4% boy will shine through or if we really will have a little girl, who by the way already has a name...Do you want to know what it is? Really? Okay, it'll be Amelia and for the middle names (yes, two middle names just like me and just like Jason) it will most likely be Genovee ( I still have to check the spelling as it is Bryan's grandmother's name who is not with us on this earth) and Dawn like my middle name and my aunts middle name who I am named after. Now if this 96% girl ends up being a boy we have two names that we like Benson (my favorite) and Preston (which Bryan Likes most and I don't mind as it's a name I've like for a long time) and for the middle names (yes two...) most likely will be Franklin (Grandpa Adams middle name) and Pierce ( my mom's maiden name to cover her family). I'll update more when I have the ultrasound and let you all know what we get and how the baby is looking. For now the baby moves a lot the past few days and Bryan even felt the baby kicking. I can't wait to meet this little one!

1 comment:

Travis & Adrienne said...

Ohhhhh! Yay!! All the names are incredibly cute, seriously, so no matter what the outcome, the little peanut will be adorable and beautifully named. :)

Let me know what you guys find out on Thursday!! I'm soooooo excited!