Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's Are The Best!

As most, if not all of you know, today is Father's Day. I just have to shout out to all the wonderful fathers in my life. I have the most Amazing Grandfathers. My Grandpa Nagel is one of the best guys, he's always in a good mood and always a joy to be around, I wish I could see him more. Bryan's Grandfather Adams has always been a great influence in Bryan's life and so much in my life, Grandpa Adams has a great sense of humor and is always so concerned for his family, it's sweet I am so glad we married into such a great family and get to call him Grandpa. I have two dad's that are not mine my law or by blood Al and Steve have been just like dads to me since I can remember. Al is such a hard working guy and has a witty way about him. Steve has always been a shoulder to lean on, he's always since I was little been easy to talk to and non judgmental of anything I've shared with him. My Father-in-Law Chris, I lucked out not only to marry a great guy, but for him to have a great dad as well. Chris is so laid back, always wants his family around, is accommodating, non judgmental, forgiving, and so many other things. Chris is a hard worker and taught Bryan how to provide for his family. I have never really had any guff with him and have always felt like I was one of his own, Jason absolutely loves him and he's so good with him. I once again am grateful I married into a great family. My Sweet husband, Bryan. Bryan is the best of the best, I am one lucky girl and Jason and this baby on the way are the luckiest kids ever! Today while celebrating I hugged Bryan and thanked him once again and he hugged me just as tight and said "No reason to thank me, this is what it's all about, life wouldn't mean anything without you guys" Aww, That's why I love this guy, he humbly takes his task as a father and enjoys all of it. I love Bryan more everyday I see him with Jason, every time he puts his hand on my tummy and talks to our unborn baby, pretty much every time I look at him I love him more. And last, but of course not least my Father in Heaven and his Son Jesus, the very examples of perfection and fathers I am in "awesome wonder" "How great Thou art"! I haven't words for the amazing love they share with me everyday. I love Daddy's!

No comments: