Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 20, 2011

An 80s Movie Kind of Love

I'm a sucka for a 80s chick flick, you know when you get butterflies in your stomach, warm fuzzy when the end song comes on and the main characters kiss...LOVE. IT!
Some of my favorite lines...
Samantha: Thanks for getting my undies back.
Jake: Thanks for coming over.
Samantha: Thanks for coming to get me.
Jake: Happy Birthday, Samantha. Make a wish.
Samantha: It already came true.


Jeff: "Hey, pal. She's with me, OK?"
Big guy: "No, man, you're wrong. She's with me. Now beat it."
[big guy pushes Jeff]
Jeff: "OK. I don't want any trouble. I've got an idea. Let's flip for her, OK?"
Big guy: "All right."
Janey: "Oh, this is great--what, you're gonna flip for me?!"
Jeff: "Heads or tails?"
Big guy: "Heads."
Jeff: "Heads?"
[Jeff tosses the coin into the air. As the big guy's eyes follow the coin, Jeff punches him HARD, and the guy falls to the dance floor]

Watts: Because I'm driving you crazy and you're driving me crazy and I'd rather not see you and have you think good things about me than have you see me and hate me. 'Cause I can't afford to have you hate me,
Keith. The only things I care about in this life are me and my drums and you.

No comments: