"Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don't quite know how to put our love into words." - Harlan Miller
Merry Christmas, Happ
y Holidays, Season's Greetings, Happy Hanukkah, Feliz NavidadHowever you say it we wish you the best this time of year and always.
I know I say this every year, but I really can not (once again) believe how quickly this year has gone by! I swear having a child makes the time speed up by 3 times what it was without.
This year has been one of love, change, joy, sacrifice, learning and so much more.
We started out the year with finally selling our home and moving. The decision to sell was one of much prayer and sacrifice when it came down to it it was a question of if we really wanted to work to own a home or have me be able to spend as much time with Jason as possible and Bryan to be home with us instead of working to cover my earnings. Obviously Jason won out and sacrificing our home was not a sacrifice at all compared to the joy we have in having time as a family and both being a active part in Jason's life instead of waiting for daddy to get home into wee hours of the night and daycare. (Now, this decision was a personal change we made for our family and I can not even begin to say what works for other families this is just what worked for us) Bryan still works for Home Depot full time and part time for Hobby Town where they are super flexible with just a few extra hours a week for him to do something he loves. You can find Bryan spending time with his best bud (Jason), reloading and shooting, remodeling the new place, out with his super awesome wife or just relaxing with the family.
I am still employed with Lifetouch Studios where I work a few hours a week (except the last few weeks of the Christmas rush) and just recently took a part time job at Larry H. Miller Ford as a cashier. All in all once the new year begins I will be working 3 days a week and Jason will be with grandma for half of 2 of those days and daddy the other times, so it works out nicely. I spend most if not all my time chasing Mr. Distructo aka Jason around the house, reading books with Jason, singing songs with Jason, walking with Jason, Cleaning up the mess Jason made and everything else that has anything to do with Jason, Cuddling up with Talon (my green cheek conure) a good book, and out with my super adorable husband.
As for Jason he has had one eventful year (the first year of life can do that to you). Jason hit every milestone ahead of schedule and the pediatrician says he's perfect (we think so too). This year alone Jason has learned to sit, crawl, stand, walk, run, turn in ci
rcles, dance, wave, he says many words and phrase some of
my favorites being; Mama, Dada, Wub wo, Dasiy (every dog gets called this), Kitty (all animals that are not dogs) and most recently Uhoh Trwoble...I love his little voice and mostly his Laugh, I find I will do most anything to see his smile and hear his laugh. Jason won an Honorable Mention in the Freedom Festival and we got to walk in the Grand Parade, which he slept through most of and the Children's parade, he stayed awake for this one. Jason and I took a Mommy and Me swimming class and let me tell you my baby boy is a fish! Jason had a big Birthday bash at Chuck E Cheese for his first Birthday with
a Buzz Lightyear Cake and got a good grasp on how to open his presents, Jason also went on his first trip to Disneyland! He loved it and we loved watching him take in all the new things. He absolutely loved Mickey from a distance and othe
r than
squeezing Mickey's nose he wanted nothing to do with him up close. We have found out that Jason is allergic to eggs and spent a good part of our Thanksgiving day dealing with a nasty rash and the emergency room. Some of Jason's favorite things include Mommy and Daddy, his grandparents, aunts, uncles, Buzz Lightyear, Mickey Mouse, dancing, reading with Mommy, playing with Daddy, and just doing everything that a little boy does.
We have been so blessed this year and have learned so much. The hand of our Father in Heaven and the
r than
squeezing Mickey's nose he wanted nothing to do with him up close. We have found out that Jason is allergic to eggs and spent a good part of our Thanksgiving day dealing with a nasty rash and the emergency room. Some of Jason's favorite things include Mommy and Daddy, his grandparents, aunts, uncles, Buzz Lightyear, Mickey Mouse, dancing, reading with Mommy, playing with Daddy, and just doing everything that a little boy does.
atonement of our Savior has carried us through the good times and the hard times.We want to express our love to all our friends and family and tell you all how much we think of you all and wish you all the best there is to offer in the world!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
1 comment:
I love you, Angelita. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. I love, love, LOVE you.
Post a Comment